Thursday, March 2, 2023

Blog post #1 My 5 News Sources

 I don't pay attention to the news or look at the news but the sources I come across news are TikTok and word of ear from people in my family.


TikTok is a social media app that I've started using for a year and while I go on there to laugh. I also find information about what one of the most popular issue with the America or people being angry because minimum wage is low and that plus the place that they work at makes people not wanna work. most of the new I see is reactions and I rarely remember the accounts that I saw them from. one i can remember is someone talking about how there was a new trend called quiet quitting which when I heard it, it sounded weird because the definition was doing as much as needed of the job and nothing more. 

while I don't really look for public and national news I do visit the account JesseCoxTiktoks for game news which doesn't hold much interest of people that aren't into the drama of video game companies. what I learned from that account is that bungie won a 4.4 million dollar lawsuit against aim junkies. 10 gamers using the clayton antitrust act of 1914 to sue Microsoft over the merger between Activision Blizzard  

Word of ear from my family is just me listening to the stuff my family talks about when we come together to spend time with each other.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post# 12 people's relationship with technoloy

 People and technology have an interesting relationship some parts of it are good and some parts are bad. I will be talking about three YouT...